Did y0u miss the 2014 San Francisco Pride Parade? Watch it all right here!
Napa Valley Pride 2014
- Pride Night @ Oxbow Market, Tuesday, Jun 17
- MasQueerade, Youth Pride Dance (ages 14-20) @ Riverpointe Napa, Tuesday, Jun 17
- PFLAG Pizza Party/Ice Cream Social Dine & Donate in Napa, Weds, Jun 18
- Fogata Juvenile (Youth & Young Adult Bonfire) @ LGBTQ Connection in Napa, Thurs, Jun 19
- Big Gay Bowling @ Crush Ultra Lounge (Meritage) in Napa, Fri, Jun 20
- CookOUT Pride Family Picnic at Crane Park in St. Helena on Sat, Jun 21
- Napa’s Block Party of the Queer! Film Screening, Art Show and Book Signing in Napa, Sat, Jun 21
- Big Gay Brunch @ Compadres in Napa, Sun, Jun 22
- Big Gay Disco Dance Party ft. DJ Rotten Robbie, Sun Jun 22
San Francisco Pride – June 28 and 29, 2014
The annual San Francisco pride celebration is one of the largest in the world. The festivities include a two day festival at San Francisco Civic Center and a huge parade on Sunday morning. In addition to the official celebration, there are pride related events happening all month long. Click Here For A Calendar Of Pride Events
One of the highlights of the annual San Francisco pride celebration is the Frameline Film Festival. Each year this festival features some of the best LGBT films you will see on the big screen. This year’s film festival runs June 19 through June 29, 2014. Click Here To Learn More And To Order Tickets
Plan Your Trip Into San Francisco
The best way to get to San Francisco Pride is by public transportation. BART operates extra long trains throughout the weekend and Golden Gate Ferry offers special ferry service to get you to the parade right on time.